Cross-Border Fusion: Exploring the Infinite Possibilities of Art and Technology
The theme of this competition aims to encourage participants to integrate art and technology across borders, exploring the infinite possibilities between the two. In today’s society, technology and art have become increasingly intertwined, not only enriching artistic expressions but also providing new perspectives for technological development. This competition encourages participants to delve into the intersection of art and technology, creating unique and technologically-inspired artworks that showcase human imagination and creativity for the future.
Singapore Fine Arts Research Association
Singapore Fine Arts Development Association
The Singapore Fine Arts Research Association (SFARA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and researching fine arts. Established in 2012, SFARA aims to enhance Singaporeans’ understanding and appreciation of fine arts through research, exhibitions, lectures, and training activities. SFARA actively collaborates with fine arts institutions at home and abroad to jointly promote the development of fine arts in Singapore.
The Singapore Fine Arts Development Promotion Association (SFADPA) is a non-profit organization committed to promoting the development of fine arts in Singapore. Established in 2013, SFADPA’s main mission is to support the development of Singaporean fine artists and fine arts projects through funding, promotion, training, and exchange. SFADPA maintains close cooperation with government departments, enterprises, and other cultural and artistic organizations to create a favorable environment for the development of fine arts in Singapore.
- June 25, 2023 to September 5, 2023 – Call for Design
- September 10, 2023 to September 20, 2023 – Review period
- September 22, 2023 – Preliminary Review Results
- September 25, 2023 – Final Audit Results
- Anyone from all over the world who is interested in design can participate. There is no limit to individuals or groups. Group participation is limited to 5 people, and 1 of them is the representative to complete the registration.
- Entries must be original by the author and completed after February 2021.
- Refers to the design of industrial products that can be mass-produced, including general and digital applications, vehicle design, equipment and instrument design, living and household product design, information and communication and home appliance product design, and others.
Visual Communication Design
- Including digital graphic creation, identification design, poster design, packaging design and printing design.
Public space design
- Provide open space for public use, government buildings and some private buildings that can be shared publicly.
- 2 places
(one each for the proposition class and the freedom class)
- S $3000 SGD
- 5 places(S $2000 SGD)
TOP Silver award
- 15 places(S $1000 SGD)
There are no bonuses
- 150 places(No bonus)
- 350 places(No bonus)
- 25% places(No bonus)
Entry fees are based on a single entry, the fee for each entry is S $60,
and entries before 25 July 2023 can enjoy a halving of the entry fee, which is S $30
How to register
This registration is online registration. You need to submit the registration information first, and we will send you an email. You need to fill in the corresponding registration information and send the work after the second verification in the email.
You can start registration on the home page or by clicking the button below